Multiple-Colony Hive Stand
Our Hive Stands come in 3 sizes and have several advantages:
- They're the right height for you to easily go through your brood boxes.
- You can hang frames between the side rails.
- Being elevated makes it harder for predators to eat bees, especially skunks.
- The angled legs distribute the weight.
- Bracing keeps the stand square.
- The legs are tucked under the stand. No tripping over them at the ends.
- The stands are sturdy, yet lightweight.
- One person can move a stand.
- Easy to add distance or angles between stands, discouraging down-the-line robbing.
- No need to paint because they are made from environmentally safe treated lumber.
We make the Hive Stands as they are ordered, so please expect 3-5 days for availability.
For Pickup only. Please call to make arrangements for pickup. 641-224-2233